Xelpov Surgical‘s Mallet with Nylon – Steel Head offers a broad range of surgical advantages for orthopedic/plastic surgeons. These advantages come in handy in procedures that require bone cutting or harvesting.
For these purposes, the mallet has a cylindrical head supplied with a double-ended design. Moreover, one end of the head is metallic, while the other consists of a nylon convex disc. As a result, surgeons can hammer bone chisels and osteotomes without suffering a strong impact on their hands.
In addition, the Mallet with Nylon – Steel Head features a solid handle. This provides a strong and secure grip while preventing finger strain.
Lastly, all our Mallet & Cartilage Instruments are available in premium grade stainless steel with a dual satin and mirror finish.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Overall Length: 19cm
- Head Weight: 9 Oz (255 grams)
- Head Profile: One Side Replaceable Nylon, Other Stainless Steel
- Rusting Prevention Procedure: Passivated
- Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
- Dull-Polished: Yes
- Reusable: Yes
- Grade: Premium OR
- Latex: Latex Free
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Tests Performed: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing: Individually Packed
- QC Passed: Yes