Xelpov Surgical’s Reynolds Transaxillary Breast Dissector is designed for sub-mammary or sub-pectoral dissection via the axillary approach. It also has many applications for dissection in primary and delayed breast reconstruction.
The symmetric elliptical tapered edge blade of Reynolds Transaxillary Breast Dissector design maximizes dissection effectiveness, accuracy & safety. The straight shaft increases efficiency and allows a single instrument to dissect bilaterally from multiple directions.
We manufacture all our Retractors & Dissectors from premium quality stainless steel that allows easy sterilization and reliable reuse of instruments.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Length : 32.5 cm, 41 cm
- Shaft Profile: Straight Shaft
- Blade Type: Solid Blade, Fenestrated Blade
- Rusting Prevention Procedure: Passivated
- Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
- Dull-Polished: Yes
- Reusable: Yes
- Grade: Premium OR
- Latex: Latex Free
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Tests Performed: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing: Individually Packed
- QC Passed: Yes