Xelpov Surgical’s Thorpe Caliper offers a wide array of advantages in several surgical specialties. Its principal use is to measure distances and ranges before the performance of surgery.
To serve the purpose, the caliper has a measuring range from 0 mm to 80 mm in 1.0 mm increments. Also, it has a narrow and flat 3.0 mm tip for accurate measuring of the flap.
Furthermore, the Thorpe Caliper can be locked at any desired position with the help of a thumbscrew.
Lastly, we manufacture all our Measuring & Marking Instruments from premium quality stainless steel that allows easy sterilization and reliable reuse of instruments.
- Material: Stainless Steel / Brass
- Measuring Range: 0 mm – 80 mm
- Rusting Prevention Procedure: Passivated
- Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
- Dull-Polished: Yes
- Reusable: Yes
- Grade: Premium OR
- Latex: Latex Free
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Tests Performed: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing: Individually Packed
- QC Passed: Yes