Xelpov Surgical‘s Lucae Bone Mallet offers multiple surgical advantages for the operating room. These advantages take center stage while performing orthopedic surgeries that involve fracture repairing.
For this purpose, the mallet has a 19 or 25mm head. Moreover, the head features convex impacting platforms at each side. Also, the difference in sizes allows surgeons to pick an adequate pattern according to the surgical scenario.
Also, the Lucae Bone Mallet includes a solid handle supplied with a smooth surface. This particular feature helps in providing a firm grip, thereby avoiding finger strain and fatigue.
Lastly, all our Mallet & Cartilage Instruments are available in premium grade stainless steel with a dual satin and mirror finish.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Overall Length: 19.5 cm
- Head Weight: 8 Oz (230 grams) or 9 Oz (260 grams)
- Handle Type: Solid Handle
- Rusting Prevention Procedure: Passivated
- Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
- Finish: Satin
- Reusable: Yes
- Grade: Premium OR
- Latex: Latex Free
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Tests Performed: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing: Individually Packed
- QC Passed: Yes